Show us your.........colour co-ordination

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
Do you buy accessories, components or clothing to match the colour of your bike. 3 of my new bike choices are colour red, black and white so I've been looking at things I can get to match. Exposure lights, Uberbike jockey wheels, carbon bottle cages, black and red chains (can't remember brand) the list is potentially endless.

What have you colour coded???

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Don't get me started. Even co-ordinated on the commute. :whistle:

MikeW-71

Veteran
Almost all clothing is colour coordinated. Red/black/white. Helmet is the same colours.
Shame the best bike is blue and white, but that matches the Garmin, so it's OK.
Pedals are red and white which match the shoes. White socks of course.

MTB stuff is different, blue/white/black for that one if possible. :laugh:

Commuting stuff can be a bit of a mash-up sometimes, but I can live with that.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
One of my bikes is silver/grey with orange bits. If i wear orange/black or grey cycle gear it looks good,but anything with red or yellow in is a definite no! I reckon that if you have an all white bike or all black or all grey then you can wear almost anything with them. Cycle helmets are the same!:thumbsup:

huwsparky

Über Member
Paid over the odds for a Garmin to have it match my bike, also bought only the one cage when I bought my bike, can't find another the same for love nor money so I have bought another two matching ones!

Strange really I'm not like this with anything else... Don't regret it though as I look at my bike and I'm happy with it

Paid over the odds for a Garmin to have it match my bike, also bought only the one cage when I bought my bike, can't find another the same for love nor money so I have bought another two matching ones!

Strange really I'm not like this with anything else... Don't regret it though as I look at my bike and I'm happy with it

Why not just buy a coloured cover?

1357568903084-1fibem6h1zlps-700-80.jpg

Top Bottom