Show us your man cave

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
In that corner we have Victorian to early 30s lathes, pillar drills and a boring machine, elsewhere there is a machine with the sole purpose of drilling traction engine rims for the spoke rivets, a huge vertical boring machine nicknamed "the roundabout" because the operator sits besides the tool as it goes around the stationary work and various other oddities of engineering history.

If the drill is boring do you use something more exciting.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
:bravo:
If only you had a beer fridge, I'd give you ten out of ten in the Man Cave ratings.

Nah, missing a milling machine, lathe, universal grinder and quite a lot else

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Just finished putting a concrete floor down after my wall saw fell through the rotting timber floor :ohmy: Putting concrete pads down under the feet of the saw held up by wedges and a car jack is not something i want to do again !
Now all i have to do is re calibrate the saw .

49420150542_26197026d9_c.jpg

It was the last thing i needed after spending the Christmas break squeezing the latest spindle moulder into its place

49293036933_cb42fd39d3_c.jpg

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Just finished putting a concrete floor down after my wall saw fell through the rotting timber floor :ohmy: Putting concrete pads down under the feet of the saw held up by wedges and a car jack is not something i want to do again !
Now all i have to do is re calibrate the saw .

View attachment 504244
It was the last thing i needed after spending the Christmas break squeezing the latest spindle moulder into its place

View attachment 504245
Oooh a Wadkin EQ :becool:

anothersam

SMIDSMe
W8I6Amh.jpg

Cave clearout, during less fraught times. It's only used for storage

bSgu2dm.jpg

including by squirrels

but my wife never goes in there, so I figured it might qualify. That's her old bike lying on its side.

Top Bottom