Show us your man cave

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Been working on the interior of my man cave

20160729_122416.jpg
20160729_151802.jpg
20160730_124441.jpg
20160731_113850.jpg

Its a work in progress, but its been fitted out with 25mm double foil backed thermo board and 12mm plaster boards on 38x25mm timber studs.....which will make it 62mm thick and useable all year round. Especially for winter alps training

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Just moved house and a bit short of storage space. So i started the man cave. Was trying to build around the shed as it full of stuff, But the time has come to dismantle the shed as it's in the way. hope to have it all sorted in a couple of weeks time.:okay:

cave2.jpg

derrick

It's getting there, Bit more done today, waiting for the gas bottle to come then i can finish the roof, Put a bit of paint on the rendered walls, This inside is not to far of being finished.
paint_1.jpg
Managed a couple of repairs tonight.
ribble_1.jpg

Attachments

• ribble_1.jpg
    ribble_1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 61
  • paint_1.jpg
    paint_1.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Vertego

Just reflecting on the meaning of life.
There are some seriously impressive 'man caves' here. Makes my shared use spare room man cave seem totally inadequate.

derrick

My other half decorated one end of the man cave.:okay:
cave5.jpg

GGJ

Veteran
What do you use to hang the bikes? I want to do something similar in my garage, but unsure on the easiest option

Yes the Elephant hooks as in the link above. The plastic coating eventually splits leaving the exposed metal hook, so some cloth electrical tape applied makes them safe to use without marking your wheels

Top Bottom