Show us your MTB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 23692

Sorry this dosen't come under this thread, but what size are Sam Pilgrim's Handle bar grips.
I have brought some new ones that have a diameter of 22.2mm, and 13cm Long. But if i got some of Sam Pilgrim's would they still fit?
Grips are all made to fit the same standard size bar.
Those green Pilgrips have been moved to my hardtail, and I've got Deathgrips on the full sus now. Easy on, easy off 👍

MonsterEnergy

Grips are all made to fit the same standard size bar.
Those green Pilgrips have been moved to my hardtail, and I've got Deathgrips on the full sus now. Easy on, easy off 👍
So in other words, they will fit any size handle bars?

1995 M500

Cheers had some real fun on the 'crackendale' this summer

^_^

ChrisEyles

Guru
^ liked cause it does look cool - though I love my granny ring far too much to give up my triple.

With those tyres I'm guessing you're not doing much off road climbing though, in which case I'll bet the gearing works out nicely!

weareHKR

^ liked cause it does look cool - though I love my granny ring far too much to give up my triple.

With those tyres I'm guessing you're not doing much off road climbing though, in which case I'll bet the gearing works out nicely!
Yes, I was given this Hybrid some months ago in rather a sorry state to ''fix up'' for a friend. Obviously never seen a drop of lubrication anywhere or any sort of maintenance tbh.
So, when I told him it needed new chainrings, chain, freewheel, BB, tyres tubes, cables, brake blocks etc, etc he decided to scrap it.
As I was looking for a 29er for rides out with the wife on the cycle paths, towpaths, I thought this would fit the bill nicely. So only cost me a couple beers to buy & probably spent around £200/£250 to get it back into shape. As I live in Hull which is completely flat apart from the odd road bridge here & there, going single upfront was a no brainer really, although I wish I had gone 52T chainring.
I was hoping for a narrow/wide oval tbh but couldn't find anyone doing them in that size!
All I need is a better saddle, this specialized one is terrible, so if anyone has any thoughts on a Hybrid saddle?
Carrera1.jpg

Top Bottom