Show us your MTB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
27.5 x 4.5 ^_^
Mmm, might not have the clearance for those?, will try and find out. Its a 90s Cannondale rigid.

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
-2 freezing fog ride around local trail centre, the dirt was freezing on the bike.

My Whyte 901. Built from a frame off Gumtree and a front wheel off eBay, everything else was in the shed. I have ridden it just once since I got a gravel bike a year ago but I hope to use it for some cross country next year

I'm so boring I have 1/2 clips on all my bikes, including my road and gravel bikes. Never have a problem with them on or off-road.
👍 I did too (3) but recently strayed. now just on 1. the hybrid. love them. been using cleated on the rd bike 2yrs? & the MTB got new flats beg. of October. 1/2 clips are better I think but using cold weather boots now & I wanted to see if flats were better w/ them. there's more foot movement getting set, but they do stay put once you find the spot. the Trek FX rocks w/ 40mm studded tires & those 1/2 clips & barmitts. it's a fun winter ride. the 1/2 clips have just the right combination of attachment & freedom

rear studded tire ACTP0713.JPG

shoes mini clips ACTP0839.JPG

EDIT: just got toe clip covers for rides like this. not sure why I posted in this thread tho, that was a ride on a "hybrid". Oops, my bad

ACTP0946 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom