Show us your MTB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

carpenter

Über Member
Love it when you talk technical - "thingy flop":laugh:

Anyway, lovely photo:smile:

Decker

Regular
Love my 1999 Gary Fisher Wahoo. Just replaced the complete drivetrain, as the original was worn.

Decker

Regular
Looks like the Gary Fisher is going on the bay, wife says we haven't enough room in the garage for 4 bikes, i was hoping to keep it and take it for a thrash once in a while 😞

MonsterEnergy

New bike arrived yesterday 😁
That looks a really nice shiny bike, which i'm sure will be enjoyable to ride on.
Enjoy!

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
I was selling for a friend this Carbon framed Specialized Epic on here last year, unfortunately there was no interest but I’ve just managed to buy it for myself!
So it’s Epic number 2 for me, first ride due on Monday, let’s see if carbon feels any different to my alloy version.

Last edited:

Gunk

Guru
I was selling for a friend this Carbon framed Specialized Epic on here last year, unfortunately there was no interest but I’ve just managed to buy it for myself!
So it’s Epic number 2 for me, first ride due on Monday, let’s see if carbon feels any different to my alloy version.

View attachment 541802

View attachment 541803

You’ll enjoy it, they’re still a great mountain bike, looks like a 2009 model, a bit newer than mine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom