Show us your self builds...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jamieyorky

Veteran
DSC_0417.JPG
DSC_0416.JPG
DSC_0415.JPG
DSC_0414.JPG

Just converted my saracen flat bar back to a drop bar.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Latest build, just needs a thrash round the Red Route at Dalby to see how it performs.

View attachment 61325
Lovely bike, titanium or aluminium ?

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Thanks guys, appreciate the nice comments. Currently waiting for a repro San Marco Regal to arrive to finish the project........(in brown of course)
Then may start hunting for another project bike......maybe something Italian or French :-)

PS Apologies re the long presta valves.......they were all i had in the parts bin when i did the build :-)

PPS Must big up my mate Andy Middleton for the excellent photography......just wish he'd slow down when we're out on a ride...i can't keep up......can't fault the camera wizardry though :-)
It's a stunning photograph, very well composed.

Rafferty

Porteur2.JPG

My failed attempt at a 'Porteur' type bike. I can't get a front rack to match the current set-up. The mudguards are steel and along with the rear rack, were sprayed to match the frame.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Looks quite nice that, but it's a Chinese one I take it? Blows me away how realistic they make them
it looks like a real one too me, as you can buy them off team sky at the end of each season, they just don't promote it - but would be happy to be proved wrong in this case

jack smith

Veteran
OMG dont think ive ever seen such a rusty headset lol dont look like its seen grease for some time:giggle:
The lot was shocking it really was! The bottom bracket was seized in and still is I just took the bearings out and cleaned them luckily it runs quite smooth the headset was replaced

Last edited:
Top Bottom