Show us your Specialized

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

just jim

It is. It took a few months to find. I did an eBay search distance nearest first after getting fed up with the, 'collection only half the world away' listings. I couldn't believe there was one 10 miles away! I arranged a viewing and price and took it home. £90 :O

eBay and a lot of patience. I am not a fan of new mountain bikes. I think these look better. I did have a 2004 one trying to ignite the feelings I had but.. Not the same. There is no option for a good steel nice looking MTB these days without suspension forks. Oh and it weighs 13.1KG. :smile:

Well worth the effort. I don't think I've seen such a factory fresh Spesh like that!

magpie21

Regular
My S-Works Di2 Team Venge. (Currently for sale as new better Venge being built)

View attachment 26727

I'm in love

Jaco45er

image.jpg
My first road bike (well, since a kid)

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
When they fit ! :headshake:

What you need is Mr Haematocrit compatible group set then you can borrow all my stuff :becool: in the meantime quit your whining

Gingerbloke

Thought I'd add the rest,

The Winter Hack.
5d3f2ec87304c7edb23136a217bf85d0.jpg

The Old Rocketship...!!!
Tarmacred.jpg

The Old Monster Truck
IMG_1411.jpg

The slightly quicker X/C bike.
P1000772.jpg

The Rocketship X/C bike.
P1000011.jpg

Oh and the one that started the addiction off.

IMG_0685-1.jpg

This takes me back to 2006, most have been sold now, just have the Winter Hack and the Weapon below - along with a "Non" Specialized Track Bike.

sworks_zps5169e67b.jpg

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
20130915_161637.jpg

My Specialized Langster, made up from the old langster parts on my 2008 model. My beast of choice for commuting actually prefer it to my Giant SCR 2.0.

Top Bottom