Show us your Specialized

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Broadside

Guru
Really cannot wait to get my Tarmac Sport

I got one earlier this year and am still seriously in love with it! Are you going for the 2013 model year with the SL2 frame or the 2014 model that has just come out with the SL4 frame?

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
My favourite possession

My bike.jpg

Stevie Lake

I got one earlier this year and am still seriously in love with it! Are you going for the 2013 model year with the SL2 frame or the 2014 model that has just come out with the SL4 frame?
I think i'm going to get the 2014, plus i have a spare Ultegra shifters and rear mech i'm transferring from my Defy, can't wait!

Broadside

Guru
Good idea, had I of known the SL4 frame was going to be made the 2014 standard I would have waited, slightly annoyed but I still love the SL2.

Aside from the expected better handling characteristics with the SL4 it also looks a lot smarter with internal cable routing. I would definitely go for the SL4 if I was buying again now.

deanbmx

Über Member
My fsr xc
IMG_20130923_165035_zps3e297e35.jpg

deanbmx

Über Member
Update.

New bars, grips and stem from superstar & Rock shox Reba RL.

Got a new seat and kmc chain to go on after I had to shorten it on a ride after it snapped.

IMG_20131014_173211_zps7d4f057e.jpg

StuUngar

This was my 1st road bike, Specialized Allez Triple 2010 and I love her - so much so that she has now turned into my winter trainer! Only original things are the seatpost, stem & wheels - getting swapped out soon.

Spesh allez.jpg

Top Bottom