Show us your Specialized

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
I was in the local concept store last week and they said I could only get the sworks frames and they start at about £2600

I purchased non-sworks frame last year to build my fathers bike. what frame you looking for, I can talk to my LBS if you want. I'm not aware if they have changed the situation since last year, but this always used to be the case.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
You could always buy the full bike and sell all the components. And seeing as they would be new you would get a good price for them .

Reactions: GM

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I purchased non-sworks frame last year to build my fathers bike. what frame you looking for, I can talk to my LBS if you want. I'm not aware if they have changed the situation since last year, but this always used to be the case.

Thanks for the offer but I wont be looking until next year at the earliest now as I have got some new wheels on the way for the secteur and will make do with that for the time being.

@ianrauk I got an email from david and dcrwheels, my new wheels are on their way :hyper:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Thanks for the offer but I wont be looking until next year at the earliest now as I have got some new wheels on the way for the secteur and will make do with that for the time being.

@ianrauk I got an email from david and dcrwheels, my new wheels are on their way :hyper:

Good stuff, look forward to seeing them.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Me too, I sort of changed the spec from what I was going to get to a better one ....... in fact I changed it twice ....... they were nearly twice as expensive as I had intended :whistle:

Will be worth it.
After 600+ miles on my wheels, they are still as true as the day I put them on the bike.

PhunkyPhil

Regular
I was in the local concept store last week and they said I could only get the sworks frames and they start at about £2600

Buy the S-Works frame you will love it.
I know in the US Specialized sell some non S-Works frames but they aren't listed on the various Specialized UK site. They also have a better range of components for the US market. very annoying.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Y4w0lZL.jpg

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Old school cool.

But...shouldn't the bar ends be at the end of the bars. With them in the middle it looks like you are doing mountain bike time trial. If that's the case, much kudos to you!

Top Bottom