Show us your steel.....its real...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
I like that. I do want a commute bike with bullhorn bars, I like riding my TT bike to work on those days when I want to train after work.

What's that rear light? looks like a sawn-off Dinotte.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Tharg2007 said:
heres another one, finished it last night.
3252890081_bfb94f6d6f_b.jpg

I like it, the bullhorns look really long though. Dunno if thats just me?
But then i like the look of cut down drops made into bull horns.
I like the bike though:becool:

Tharg2007

Veteran
they arnt that long, i think its the angle to be honest. They are longer than the nitto ones I have on the jackson and I do prefer the nittos tbh. Im thinking the bars and stem are a temp thing, want to go with silver and white bar tape.

pbpic1271615.jpg

as she came out of the shed where she's lived for the past 20+ years
DSCF2427.JPG

after sand blasting to remove rust, treatment to get rid of rest of rustiness and prevent such,

SP_A0005%231.jpg

built up

Hallie is a 1960's Carlton, can't quite remember what i was told she is, case de primes or something and i'm aware i've mutilated her.
she's orange for want of a better colour but i'd like to re paint her to look a bit more original.
she's got a silver rack and black grip tape, she's retained her cotted cranks and i learnt to build wheels to put 27 inch wheels on (the ones fitted were shot and not the originals) she's also got a deore rear mech as its what was in my spares box.

if anyone actually knows what colours she should be and what decals should be on her i'd be very glad to know (pm me please)

might start a new thread to find out actually.

ravi

Falcon sirrocco

my daily riden mid 70's Falcon sirrocco.

zzpza

n+1 (well, n+0.9 at the moment)

My Halfrauds Apollo Equipe project bike is nearing completion. This is what it looked like when I was given it last month...

3163182697_ef175245f4_o.jpg

...and this is it this morning...

3280967799_e88685c452_o.jpg

The frame was dipped, phosphated and powder coated. I have a triple crankset for it as well as SPDs. I just need a bottom bracket, rear mech and chain. Guards and rack to be added at a later date.

iGaz

I have posted pics of mine before.

But it went from this, £300 DuraAce equipped GT Aero,,,

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

,,,to this Reynolds 520 Steel framed lovely with Carbon forks.

IMG_0683.jpg

Allthough I have my eyes on a Boardman at the end of the year for when my van is finished and a few CCs paid off!!!

Top Bottom