Show us your Titanium....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rustybucket

Veteran
@Rustybucket just get yourself zero percent credit card, buy now and pay it back with no interest over 12 or more months.
Plenty of credit card companies are offering this in the hope that you miss a month and they can spank you for interest charges.

Already got £8k on 3 credit cards :cry:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Fully rebuilt

Sram x7 crankset ( 42t chainring on order)
Sram rival front mech
Sram rival derrauiler
Sram rival shifters
Jagwire cables
Deda superzerro aero bars
Deda zero 80mm stem
28mm conti gp4000s II

IMG_20170330_204512_589.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I have a few components waiting to be built up so nearly have everything in place, yes it was Triton cycles but you have me worried now as although it doesn't say forks included it shows them in the image( everything else is greyed out) and its described as a frameset so I assumed they where included, may give them a call tomorrow.
Thanks for the info.

Any news? Did you get the frame?

gareth01244

Über Member
I emailed Triton and received a quick reply regarding the forks, the frame does come with forks but in the end i decided against buying after being offered a new genesis equilibrium disc frameset for a quarter of the price. Its all built up and rides beautifully so really pleased.

jowwy

I emailed Triton and received a quick reply regarding the forks, the frame does come with forks but in the end i decided against buying after being offered a new genesis equilibrium disc frameset for a quarter of the price. Its all built up and rides beautifully so really pleased.
Pics

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
New Hunt wheels ...
Hunts%20are%20on_zpsi40w13y9.jpg

jowwy

Fully rebuilt

Sram x7 crankset ( 42t chainring on order)
Sram rival front mech
Sram rival derrauiler
Sram rival shifters
Jagwire cables
Deda superzerro aero bars
Deda zero 80mm stem
28mm conti gp4000s II

View attachment 344821
Just to add to this new build - the front crankset is a sram x7 running a 39/26 set-up and a rear 11/32 cassette. i'm off to the alps in a few months and wanted to try and get some help with the lowerest gearing i could to haul my backside up those climbs.

I'm now about to add a 42t chainring to the front for the flat and downhill sections of our routes....so it will be a 42/26 front...with 11/32 at the rear, all run with sram rival shifters and mechs

i'm also toying with the idea of running this crankset on my cannondale synapse hi mod as both bikes run the same gxp bottom bracket, just need to figure out if the braze on mech will drop lower enough to cope with the 42t chainring - fingers crossed. That would then give me a super light carbon road machine with disc brakes and super low gearing.........me hates climbing see

Top Bottom