Show us your Titanium....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gareth01244

Über Member
I have a few components waiting to be built up so nearly have everything in place, yes it was Triton cycles but you have me worried now as although it doesn't say forks included it shows them in the image( everything else is greyed out) and its described as a frameset so I assumed they where included, may give them a call tomorrow.
Thanks for the info.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
ooooh.... new and shiny :whistle:

upload_2017-3-22_15-11-33.png

AlanW

Guru
Well after careful consideration and over a very long period of time looking, I'm now pretty certain that a Kinesis Granfondo V3 will be my next frame purchase. In fact I am booked in for a bike fit with my LBS to make sure that he geometry suits my riding requirements. Still not decided to go with the disc or the rim brake version as yet, but leaning towards the latter so that I can utilize all my other wheels.

Up till fairly recently it was going to be the Enigma Etape, but certain features of the Kinesis caught my eye that the Enigma does not have, or at least not as standard.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Nice. You still need a gravel bike though! ;)
No I don't :smile:

Rustybucket

Veteran
Well after careful consideration and over a very long period of time looking, I'm now pretty certain that a Kinesis Granfondo V3 will be my next frame purchase. In fact I am booked in for a bike fit with my LBS to make sure that he geometry suits my riding requirements. Still not decided to go with the disc or the rim brake version as yet, but leaning towards the latter so that I can utilize all my other wheels.

Up till fairly recently it was going to be the Enigma Etape, but certain features of the Kinesis caught my eye that the Enigma does not have, or at least not as standard.

I'm planning on getting one of these next! Will take me about 3 years to save up for it thou!

AlanW

Guru
@Rustybucket just get yourself zero percent credit card, buy now and pay it back with no interest over 12 or more months.
Plenty of credit card companies are offering this in the hope that you miss a month and they can spank you for interest charges.

Top Bottom