Show us your Titanium....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jgf

Regular
image.jpg

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I like that finish. Titanium shouldn't look like it's trying too hard (because it doesn't need to)

booze and cake

probably out cycling
First time I have heard of or seen a Moot bike. Did a bit of googling. I do like their bikes and their ethos. One to look at in the future. @Jgf Moot are a US company. Where did you purchase the bike from?

They are lovely bikes. The founder of Moots, Kent Eriksen left to set up on his own company, (bikes are called Eriksen) and for years now I've lusted after one of his bikes but just never had the funds. I think when it comes to Ti and absolutely exquisite welds, he is the daddy. One day one will be mine.

EDIT JDF's is still mighty fine looking and I would'nt pass up the chance to own that either!

Finally! Nice choice of matching bar tape & bottle cages.
Ha - you beat me to it!
What make are the cages, @vickster?

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Got the Van Nic out for a good clean & lube, ready for my days off next week. Took the chainset off & put my new silver one on just to see how it looks & not convinced :blush: It won't be fit for real until end of the year as it's a std double & I need to keep my compact on for this year. What are peoples thoughts? Does the Ti suit the silver?
full.jpg

Top Bottom