Show us your Titanium....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
IMG_0016.JPG

Finally complete

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Need more pics from different angles

And very nice too, @vickster. (I was away when you posted this, so only seeing it now!)
Is your seatpost Ti too?

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Very cool @Soltydog.
I was going to ask about the forks too - what are they?
And are the bottle cages and seatpost Ti too?
And what are the wheels -I can't quite read them!?

Cheers

Hi The forks are same as a std Etape build, C-Six, just painted in metalic white. The photos don't really do it justice, looks better in the flesh, honest ^_^
Cheated with the cages, they are brushed stainless, but have them on the Van Nic & like the style of them, plus stainless is a bit cheaper than ti :laugh:
Seatpost is a Van Nic Ti post, bought it last year in error, but it was 'cheap' so kept it in my 'spares' box :okay:

The wheels are Halo Devaura rims on silver hope hubs :becool:

Cheers

Hi The forks are same as a std Etape build, C-Six, just painted in metalic white. The photos don't really do it justice, looks better in the flesh, honest ^_^
Cheated with the cages, they are brushed stainless, but have them on the Van Nic & like the style of them, plus stainless is a bit cheaper than ti :laugh:
Seatpost is a Van Nic Ti post, bought it last year in error, but it was 'cheap' so kept it in my 'spares' box :okay:

The wheels are Halo Devaura rims on silver hope hubs :becool:
Look forward to seeing it sometime.
Oooh, and showing up on your new avatar too!

vickster

Legendary Member
My ex @Evenflow , ex @vickster Van Nicholas Yukon. My first Ti. Not changed a great deal since buying, the Cosmics have gone and a set of Campagnolo Khamsins fitted, wider bars and some purple Hope bits added.
View attachment 421321
Not sure about the pinky purple bits with the tape and that garmin cover absolutely has to go!!! :ohmy: And the bouncy Zebedee bag? :reading:

You also need to start having ribena only in your bottles :whistle:

Top Bottom