Show us your Titanium....

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Not sure about the pinky purple bits with the tape and that garmin cover absolutely has to go!!! :ohmy: And the bouncy Zebedee bag? :reading:

You also need to start having ribena only in your bottles :whistle:
Hmm, colours not come out well on the pic. Agree about the Garmin cover, on the hunt for a purple one. The bag, bigger than I'd like, but allows me to take lunch and stuff on the imperial century rides whilst using a smaller bag on shorter ones.

craigwend

Grimpeur des Holderness
@Soltydog popped round on his way to York (he may get a tad damp) Fnrttc to show me the Ti-ng of beauty, I can confirm it is even better in the raw-metalic-flesh ... And yes the white fork does look Uber good :smile:

IMG_20180727_191653.jpg

jowwy

The bearded Powerhouse
Hmm, colours not come out well on the pic. Agree about the Garmin cover, on the hunt for a purple one. The bag, bigger than I'd like, but allows me to take lunch and stuff on the imperial century rides whilst using a smaller bag on shorter ones.
I got one of those bags for my bike when riding to work, doesn't bounce at all and does the exact job it was purchased for. It's a keeper from me.......and it's your bike, put on it what you see fit :okay:

vickster

Legendary Member
That is the great thing about bike ownership. We get to decide how we want our own steed setup but not those of others.
?
I was jesting as @cosmicbike bought the van Nic from me after I started the purple theme...my new Ti has the same tape and cages :whistle:

Top Bottom