Show us your Titanium....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Not sure about the pinky purple bits with the tape and that garmin cover absolutely has to go!!! :ohmy: And the bouncy Zebedee bag? :reading:

You also need to start having ribena only in your bottles :whistle:

Hmm, colours not come out well on the pic. Agree about the Garmin cover, on the hunt for a purple one. The bag, bigger than I'd like, but allows me to take lunch and stuff on the imperial century rides whilst using a smaller bag on shorter ones.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
@Soltydog popped round on his way to York (he may get a tad damp) Fnrttc to show me the Ti-ng of beauty, I can confirm it is even better in the raw-metalic-flesh ... And yes the white fork does look Uber good :smile:

IMG_20180727_191653.jpg

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Hmm, colours not come out well on the pic. Agree about the Garmin cover, on the hunt for a purple one. The bag, bigger than I'd like, but allows me to take lunch and stuff on the imperial century rides whilst using a smaller bag on shorter ones.
I got one of those bags for my bike when riding to work, doesn't bounce at all and does the exact job it was purchased for. It's a keeper from me.......and it's your bike, put on it what you see fit :okay:

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Nice bike.
That bag is well dodgy and spoiling the look of your bike. I'd get shut of it and get something nicer.

I think the mudguard spoil it, likewise the pump mount, and the bag. But, this is a comfy long ride machine, and needs to be practical. Function over form:smile:

vickster

Legendary Member
That is the great thing about bike ownership. We get to decide how we want our own steed setup but not those of others.
?
I was jesting as @cosmicbike bought the van Nic from me after I started the purple theme...my new Ti has the same tape and cages :whistle:

Top Bottom