Show us your Titanium....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gunk

Guru
That’s come together well. Not sure about the yellow cables but each to their own

FishFright

More wheels than sense
MY POST HAS BEEN DELETED DUE TO NEGATIVE RESPONSES.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!

Post it again just to spite the pathetic.

Milzy

Guru
It's your bike, if it makes you happy then who cares what others think.

If it offends Milzy I would re-upload them just to annoy them.

Just an opinion. I’m honest especially with people I like. If you like something keep it as it is. Maybe next service time try black outers you might like it more? It’s such a lovely frame.

Hicky

Guru
CB522F1B-D69E-4FF6-87AA-4B6A852FD759.png

It’s been a bit quiet in the ti lovers section so I thought I’d give it a bump…..northern quarter grime Mcr style.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
The Litespeed's replacement (her loss will always sting, but this helps). Tripster ATR v3, 105 group, Hunt 4 Season Gravel Discs, Fizik Aliante R5 Open saddle on a Genetic Kayotype carbon post. Like her American sister, fast and stiff yet comfy. Fifty-odd miles on her today, in two stints, to make absolutely sure everything was right before we move on to those meat-and-potatoes centuries. Yup, it is. :smile:
WUdFv2xqK3AEPcXkaq_MmQJOXM=w746-h558-no?authuser=0.jpg

Soltydog

Legendary Member
The Litespeed's replacement (her loss will always sting, but this helps). Tripster ATR v3, 105 group, Hunt 4 Season Gravel Discs, Fizik Aliante R5 Open saddle on a Genetic Kayotype carbon post. Like her American sister, fast and stiff yet comfy. Fifty-odd miles on her today, in two stints, to make absolutely sure everything was right before we move on to those meat-and-potatoes centuries. Yup, it isLites. :smile:
Nice one Stu 👍 sounds like you lost the Litespeed in unfortunate circumstances tho :sad: Hopefully see you on the Fridays ride from York 👍

Top Bottom