Show us your Titanium....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johnno260

Veteran
I’m loving my Ventus still I can’t cycle enough.

Again thanks to everyone who helped me make my decision, and thanks to @Paul_Smith SRCC and his team.

B72EAC7A-B424-4F7A-87EA-DBA517B0DFFB.jpeg

Last edited:

PapaZita

Guru
My Van Nicholas Amazon.

Out in the woods on knobbly tyres:

60AD4337-01AA-4D18-8D5F-5A59FDC90968.jpeg

Breakfast stop overlooking Warwickshire in touring configuration:

8C876CFA-28E7-4C71-A55A-EC745E41B2FD.jpeg

PapaZita

Guru
Same as mine, I like the disc brake conversion. Mine is still on Canti’s

I’ve had it on discs from the start, using a Winwood fork. Originally it was Ultegra 10 speed with BB7 mechanical brakes. I wasn’t ever really happy with that set up. An upgrade to SRAM Red Etap and new wheels has absolutely transformed it into my favourite bike by far.

Gunk

Guru
I’ve had it on discs from the start, using a Winwood fork. Originally it was Ultegra 10 speed with BB7 mechanical brakes. I wasn’t ever really happy with that set up. An upgrade to SRAM Red Etap and new wheels has absolutely transformed it into my favourite bike by far.

Mine is still running Ultegra 6700 10 speed with Dura Ace brifters, TRP Canti’s and an Easton EA90 wheelset. A bit dated now but still rides beautifully.

PapaZita

Guru
Mine is still running Ultegra 6700 10 speed with Dura Ace brifters, TRP Canti’s and an Easton EA90 wheelset. A bit dated now but still rides beautifully.

I’m sure it does. My BB7 brakes never worked that well and always needed adjustment, and I‘d weighed the whole bike down with overly sturdy wheels. I think I saved about 1.5 kg with the upgrades, and it has allowed the rather good and very versatile frame to shine.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
An update to the Pickenflick - it's now been converted to a 1x set-up

Pickenflick - Updated October 2022 (1).jpg

Pickenflick - Updated October 2022 (4).jpg

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
814458DB-F5FB-417B-8F7E-113E3EAEA566.jpeg

My new Spa Elan , picked it up today . After spending over three and a half years agonising what to buy Ribble Van Nic Kinesis, earlier this year I settled on a Spa Elan .Early October I finally got round to visiting Spa cycles, testing and placing an order . I don’t like to rush important decisions.

All uphill

Still rolling along
View attachment 668992
My new Spa Elan , picked it up today . After spending over three and a half years agonising what to buy Ribble Van Nic Kinesis, earlier this year I settled on a Spa Elan .Early October I finally got round to visiting Spa cycles, testing and placing an order . I don’t like to rush important decisions.

I am not at all envious. Not even a little bit.^_^

Venod

Eh up
View attachment 668992

Brilliant bike I have one, but the red bar tape spoils it IMO

AlanW

Guru
Lovely looking bike, enjoy it. Each to their own, but I'm also not sure about the colour choice of the bar tape.

Just out of interest, but I purchased a set of SKS mudguards yesterday for the rebuild of my Rourke bike and I was delighted to discover that the mounting brackets and stays are all coated black now. They would look really nice on that bike.

Top Bottom