Show us your Titanium....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
You'll enjoy that, Martin! Sort the skewer handle position out and varnish the table and chairs before the next photo. And flip the Hope - you'll only bang yer knees!^_^
The GPS bracket stops the Hope being the other way around. What's up with the skewer this time??

martint235

Dog on a bike
Put the front one at three o'clock, the rear one at (about) 11 o'clock, dump the GPS or, release the Hope clamp and rotate same whilst removing/replacing GPS (if you must). Oh, and spray the Hope a different colour - it looks naff with a black groupset. ^_^
That's it. Ruin how I feel about my new pride and joy.

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
On the subject of skewer positioning:
"Quick release angle on the front skewer shall be an upward angle which tightens just aft of the fork and the rear quick release shall tighten at an angle that bisects angle between the seat and chain stays. It is acceptable, however, to have the rear quick release tighten upward, just aft of the seat stay, when the construction of the frame or its dropouts will not allow the preferred positioning. For Time Trial bikes only, quick releases may be in the horizontal position facing towards the rear of the bike. This is for maximum aero effect."

@Martint235 Judging by the height of your saddle and the difference between it and the bars, I deduce two things: firstly you might reasonably be described as "lanky" and secondly you are either youthful or a yoga teacher.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I am youthful particularly when compared to someone like 'Teef and I could be described as tall yes.

Top Bottom