Show us your Titanium....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Blimey, how tall are you Solty? You look LongMartin proportions.

6'5" & probably close to the limit for a VN, the original seatpost was too short, had to have it slightly past max mark (good excuse for a new one) Which is a bit surprising really, I'm sure there's a few fairly tall dutch folk :smile: The Enigma is also a 60cm frame, but bigger than the VN 60cm :wacko:

AlanW

Guru
Finished at last, couple of tweaks still required on the height of the brake hoods, then its on with the bar tape
20181020_155418_resized.jpg

Last edited:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Got home from a ride this afternoon and two minutes later Yodel were at the front door delivering this... View attachment 432703 On-One Pickenflick frame & forks from Planet X. Pity it's got to be stored until next year when I'll have the cash to build it into a fast(ish) flat bar.
At long last I've finally had this built into a complete bike
Pickenflick (1).jpg
Pickenflick (3).jpg
Pickenflick (4).jpg

10.0kg in this spec, but 11.5kg with lights, pump, bottle & cage plus saddle bag with spare tube, multi-tool, etc.
On One Pickenflick TI frame with On One full carbon forks
SRAM Level T disc brakes
SRAM Rival drivetrain with SRAM SL-700 shifters
Mavic Aksium wheels with Conti GP4000 28mm tyres (a spare, more robust set of wheels fitted with 35mm Vittoria Voyager Hyper tyres will also fit in there quite nicely for the rougher stuff!)
Charge Spoon saddle
Brand X stem & carbon seat post
On One oversize flatbar fitted with Giant lock on grips & bar ends
Superstar Components Nano-X pedals.

Last edited:

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
IMG_20190419_160733.jpg
Hunt's back on. Major degrease and clean, mudguards off, lights off, every thing re-lubed, new brake cartridges on, new jockey wheels, (bar tape next) and bottle cage put back on ... Upside down :sad:

Last edited:

Venod

Eh up

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I hear ya... Bought my Ventus October 2012. 22000+ miles later and Goddam it, it feels like a brand new ride every time. Love it.

Mine is about 18 months old now & covered over 9k miles, not even broken in yet :laugh: Still love it, great introduction to Ti for me & a bargain really :okay:

Hicky

Guru
902C6025-7C36-47C9-A403-3FFC881EE5D4.jpeg
SRAM apex on and I'd say I've covered about 3000 miles....I've adjusted it twice maybe....kept v clean. I'd have SRAM again in an instant.
I keep thinking shall I upgrade but I'm struggling with what part I'm unhappy with....:becool: The hellhound likes it

Last edited:
Top Bottom