Show us your TT Bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gds58

Über Member
Wow!! That looks cool whats the triangle ontop of the bb
It's just part of the frame but it's how they can smooth out the airflow around the BB whilst remaining (just) within the UCI 3:1 regulation. It will also aid stiffness in the BB area.
Stunning looking frames these and very very aero.
Jack, if you're still looking for a TT bike/frame then you could do well to have a look at the Planet X ones. They are much better than you might think and it has become quite well known that Cadel Evans even used one whilst riding for Lotto in the TDF and had it painted up as a Ridley!! Here's a pic'
Cadel on PX.jpg

jack smith

Veteran
Those are what ive been looking at im really low on funds so was thinking just buy the frame and a bar setup and swap components between bikes for the race days

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
not many TT bikes in this thread - im sure theres a few more of us on the forum that TT

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Thought we might have had more TT bikes on show than this........

How abut we expand the thread to show your full on RACE bikes.....bikes actually used for racing

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
A few more changes before the start of the season . Lower again and longer at the front and Ultegra cranks and BB added . Should make everything stiffer for more power and the rings are bigger .
Bike in training mode .

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Im thinking of ditching mine and TTs this year
I wouldn't . I can understand time out from racing but i think the bike is discontinued . I'd keep hold of it incase you fancy racing again .

OP
OP
J

jowwy

I wouldn't . I can understand time out from racing but i think the bike is discontinued . I'd keep hold of it incase you fancy racing again .
I got a full aero carbon frame to build up as a road machine.....so if i do ever fancy racing i will just stick some aerobars on that.

Im just not feeling the TT buzz anymore. So after next weeks race it will be going up for grabs on here or on the bay of e

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Posted already a couple of times, but I guess it's correct position is here in this thread!
image.jpeg

Fitted new carbon specific brake blocks today and sorted the rear wheel/cassette/freewheel to get it running nice. Bugger to change brake blocks every time switching back to alloy training wheels bit of a faff with hidden brakes, particularly the rear!

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Had my first road ride on my TT bike yesterday trying to get ready for a 22 mile sporting course on 13 March.
I actually did the course as practice. Switched the front wheel to my 30mm superstar as it was a bit windy. What a baptism of fire, it's gonna take a bit of getting used to, the turbo gives you no indication of real world road riding, I ache a lot today :headshake:
image.jpeg

On the plus side, the bike rode well, good gear changes and brakes all ok, just got to get used to it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom