Show us your TT Bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
No one has posted here for a while. I am a TT novice and even with this bike probably won't be riding any official races. This is due to general shyness and rules!

This bike has a full Mavic groupset and is set up in the European way with the brakes being the wrong way around.

The plan is to emerge from winter with a bit of fitness, hone it during the early summer and then carefully select a couple of really calm evenings and then try to slay a couple of demons before I get too old!

Well, TT folks, what do you think?

image.jpeg

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
No one has posted here for a while. I am a TT novice and even with this bike probably won't be riding any official races. This is due to general shyness and rules!

This bike has a full Mavic groupset and is set up in the European way with the brakes being the wrong way around.

The plan is to emerge from winter with a bit of fitness, hone it during the early summer and then carefully select a couple of really calm evenings and then try to slay a couple of demons before I get too old!

Well, TT folks, what do you think?

View attachment 143280
Yes would be a plan to not go out when it's windy!
Looks cool, stick an "acceptable" front wheel on and enter a few, can't beat having a number on your back.

Top Bottom