Show us your Updated Commuter Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Its 2018......bikes have been bought, sold, traded and discarded. So lets see what your spending 2018 commuting on................any bike can be included Alu, Ti, Carbon, Steel, MTB, Road, Cyclocross, Flatbar, Dropbar, Fatbike, Monster cross

Whatever it is, lets See it

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Image3.jpg

This, although the frame will be changed (again) this year as it's developed a crack

KneesUp

Guru
Its 2018......bikes have been bought, sold, traded and discarded. So lets see what your spending 2018 commuting on................any bike can be included Alu, Ti, Carbon, Steel, MTB, Road, Cyclocross, Flatbar, Dropbar, Fatbike, Monster cross

Whatever it is, lets See it
After you ... :smile:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
No changes required (again) due to the fact that my commuter is just stupendously good at what it does. However, this is probably a timely reminder for me to get it ready for the return to work on Monday so I should probably charge the AAAs and I know the chain is just coming up to the wear point that indicates a replacement is due.....

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
No changes required (again) due to the fact that my commuter is just stupendously good at what it does. However, this is probably a timely reminder for me to get it ready for the return to work on Monday so I should probably charge the AAAs and I know the chain is just coming up to the wear point that indicates a replacement is due.....
still post it up Skol

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
No need to change what works. My Boardman CX Team works year round as my commuter. Got a few days off now so it will be getting new cables and bar tape, first change after over 8000 miles.
1st August Ile de Re - La Rochelle Bridge.jpg

Top Bottom