Show us your watch Collection.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
June 1975 - its a birth year watch for me. :smile:
A YOB Seiko for me would be rare, unaffordable, and not pure Seiko anyhow; their first fully in-house design was the Marvel in 1956, three years too late!

A YOB Seiko for me would be rare, unaffordable, and not pure Seiko anyhow; their first fully in-house design was the Marvel in 1956, three years too late!

Oh bum, that's a shame... Have to say though, some of Seiko's older stuff is actually very elegant and easy on the eye.

(Although not so much with the ladies' watches as they've a tendency to be very tiddly - especially the ones with an 11-series movement.)

I generally have never bothered with the birth year stuff but inadvertently have onone in my collection. A Tudor I picked up a couple of years ago is hallmarked for the year I was born.

I generally have never bothered with the birth year stuff but inadvertently have onone in my collection. A Tudor I picked up a couple of years ago is hallmarked for the year I was born.

Mine was serendipity - I actually bought the watch for its funky blue & white dial.

Been admiring the JLC Reverso for a while and was lucky to get this today, taking my watch collection up to three (that includes a Garmin).

7E50C8DE-CC92-4BB0-9AD5-44A613CAA186.jpeg

Top Bottom