Show us your watch!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
I can't wear a watch at work, as the results of a watch strap getting snagged on a table saw or rotary router don't bear thinking about. Since then I've lost the habit of wearing one.

What about a pocket watch? Very classy - I'll have to get a pic of mine posted.

Around 81, I think. To be honest, it was bought as a spares backup movement for my diver. It may even be a bitsa, it came from somewhere in Delhi!

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Just picked this up from eBay

1598281925008.png

Nice clear face anyway

Once a Wheeler

…always a wheeler
543486 543604

These are great. You cannot beat black on white for legibility and when you wake up in the middle of the night, press the winder and the dial illuminates so you can read it properly — not just guess at barely luminous smudges. Mine has a webbing strap which makes it even better. At less than £50.00 a throw you can afford to smash one up every couple of years. To clean it, just put it in the shower drain hole and when you are done it comes out like new. Definitely the watch for those who need a timepiece rather than an heirloom.

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
Due to the virus ive spent even less than normal this year, which has left me with an unexpected surprlus atop the normal surplus. Im thinking of rewarding my thrift with a new Doxa 300T, probably in orange. If a casual mention to Mrs D doesn't result in a black eye, then I will discreetly reach for my walet.

Top Bottom