Show us your watch!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JhnBssll

Veteran
My watch is pretty special, I think you'll agree :okay:

My Certina DS quarts 1993 vintage. Very thin case, sapphire crystal, nice size for a thin wrist but waterproof to 100m and very shock proof.
Had it serviced last year, a new ETA movement, the silver hands painted black for legibility and the second hand painted red. ETA quartz movements wear out eventually.

20200925_105321.jpg

Last edited:

JhnBssll

Veteran
Indeed!
But why are you wearing it on 23 november? And 31%. 31% of what?

Because that was when I took the photo to show a very grumpy colleague that I had already put my christmas decorations up :okay::laugh::laugh: They weren't to know that the watch face was also my only decoration :laugh:

31% battery. It needs charging for ~90mins every 3 days :whistle: My first smart watch needed charging every night so this is a significant improvement :laugh:

Gunk

Guru
That'll come in handy.

Especially if he falls into the local canal after a night out.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Two recent purchases.

FIrst up a Hamilton Pan Europ. It's available in a few colour ways but this green is the one for me. Comes with coordinated leather and NATO straps and is an excellent bit of kit - really impressed with this one.

The other was an impulse purchase, a discontinued Casio Edifice Toro Rosso limited edition watch. One of 500, I got it for a snip in the black Friday sales.
It's a really nice watch, only slightly let down by a cheap feeling bracelet.

Kingfisher101

Über Member
Two recent purchases.

FIrst up a Hamilton Pan Europ. It's available in a few colour ways but this green is the one for me. Comes with coordinated leather and NATO straps and is an excellent bit of kit - really impressed with this one.
View attachment 565096

The other was an impulse purchase, a discontinued Casio Edifice Toro Rosso limited edition watch. One of 500, I got it for a snip in the black Friday sales.
It's a really nice watch, only slightly let down by a cheap feeling bracelet.
View attachment 565097
The Hamilton is really nice, I like coloured dials.

Top Bottom