Shower room etiquette

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skwerl

just say "ooh, nice cock". He probably will avoid you after that. Or, he might hide and wait for you to turn up every day and "happen to be there" at the same time. It's a 50:50 gamble

Brains

Legendary Member
If you are female, and you said 'he was a 'he' then joint showers may be an issue if one of you is British (or American) and did not go to public school or play any team sports.

Otherwise 2 showers = 2 people

garrilla

skwerl said:
just say "ooh, nice cock". He probably will avoid you after that. Or, he might hide and wait for you to turn up every day and "happen to be there" at the same time. It's a 50:50 gamble

So either he tells all your collegues that you propositioned him the showers and you look a bit weird or you spend the rest of you working life avoiding the shower room and looking a bit weird?

:biggrin:

Blackandblue

skwerl said:

:biggrin::rofl::biggrin::rofl:

jmaccyd

Brains said:
If you are female, and you said 'he was a 'he' then joint showers may be an issue if one of you is British (or American) and did not go to public school or play any team sports.

Otherwise 2 showers = 2 people

I have always played team sports so group showering is normal, and actually back in the day, was required at my old comp school after sport- so not just a posh boy school thing. I have never thought twice about it really

Jonathan M

skwerl said:

Or your manager will call you in and give you your P45 - and you'll be splashed all over the papers for being sacked for sexual harrassment.

I think the key point here is that the new guy was just that - a new guy. One of you older blokes needs to take him in hand and explain the shower ettiquette - just not while you are both in the shower together. :biggrin:

Blackandblue

Jonathan M said:
Or your manager will call you in and give you your P45 - and you'll be splashed all over the papers for being sacked for sexual harrassment.

I think the key point here is that the new guy was just that - a new guy. One of you older blokes needs to take him in hand and explain the shower ettiquette - just not while you are both in the shower together. :biggrin:

Wouldn't that also land you in hot water??? :biggrin:

Will1985

Über Member
Brains said:
Oh the memories! All the way back to prep school aged 7-11 where we were supervised by female teachers after sport :biggrin: It got a bit messy at university - anything could happen, especially after BUSA matches!

Why is it that Brits and Americans are some of the most inhibited people?

Garz

Squat Member
If your not fond of the work colleague, aim - fire for his toes then mention you have a weak bladder problem...

He shouldnt jump in so quick from then on! :tongue:

Lizban

Just wee up their leg, with the warm water they won't notice. Or as he is leaving a little squirt of 'foam burst' shower gel on their head. The stuff seems to multiply all mildly amusing when they towel dry their hair.

Top Bottom