Shower room etiquette

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Camgreen

Jonathan M said:
I've just had visions of the Little Britain USA small cocked steroid pumped latent homosexual gym guys when I have re-read this thread!

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07/LittleBritainWENN_450x550.jpg

Easy on those visions Jonathan;):becool:

peanut

I think you are all missing the point here .(although Jimbo might not )

This is a work situation . Not a leisure centre or swim pool. if someone tried to join me in a 6'0" shower at work i'd tell them to feck off.:tongue: One look from me and I doubt anyone would be fool enough to try get in a cubicle with me:biggrin:

You could be leaving yourself wide open to all sorts of ridicule and innuendo from work collegues that could make every working day a living nightmare :becool:

Lizban

peanut said:
I think you are all missing the point here .(although Jimbo might not )

This is a work situation . Not a leisure centre or swim pool. if someone tried to join me in a 6'0" shower at work i'd tell them to feck off.:thumbsup: One look from me and I doubt anyone would be fool enough to try get in a cubicle with me:biggrin:

You could be leaving yourself wide open to all sorts of ridicule and innuendo from work collegues that could make every working day a living nightmare :smile:

Don't think people are missing the point, they simply have a different opinion to you.

stevie_b

jimboalee said:
A newbie commuter walks in. She strips off and the next thing I know, she's turned on the other shower head and got in under it.

Ordinarily, the regulars respect each other's privacy and wait. The one of us using the shower hurries up to avoid unnecessary delay.

How would you react? :smile:

Join in, it'd be rude not to.

bonj2

be glad you've GOT a shower room...:thumbsup::smile:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
peanut said:
I think you are all missing the point here .(

Yes the point is that it has 2 shower heads and therefore designed for 2 people.

bonj2

peanut said:
You could be leaving yourself wide open to all sorts of ridicule and innuendo from work collegues that could make every working day a living nightmare :smile:

Well you do that when you sign the job offer don't you... :thumbsup:

peanut

Lizban said:
Don't think people are missing the point, they simply have a different opinion to you.

well everyone is entitled to their opinion even if they are wrong as in your case ;) unless you can speak for everybody else without asking them;)
I take it from your name that you are a female ? so i hardly think your advice would be very pertinant unless that is you are speaking from a gay perspective perchance ?

Top Bottom