Sick cat.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
I think this thread is the appropriate place to post a relevant kitty pic ... :biggrin:

4314888180_a625873aaa.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
XmisterIS said:
I think this thread is the appropriate place to post a relevant kitty pic ... :tongue:

4314888180_a625873aaa.jpg

Been there....... domestic cats become the wild equivalent...... that 4 kg's compared to 200kg's doesn't matter...RUN.............:biggrin:

A quick update for all you cat people ... he went into the vet on Monday to have his staples taken out. By Thursday morning he'd opened his wound up and had to be taken back to the vet to have it restapled. So he'll be back later today with his lampshade back on his head, and I'll be another hundred quid down. I think I might get him his own credit card.

wafflycat

Rhythm Thief said:
A quick update for all you cat people ... he went into the vet on Monday to have his staples taken out. By Thursday morning he'd opened his wound up and had to be taken back to the vet to have it restapled. So he'll be back later today with his lampshade back on his head, and I'll be another hundred quid down. I think I might get him his own credit card.

Waffles sends empathic purrs. She *loathes* lampshades with a vengeance. Indeed TED (The Evil Doctor, as all vets are known as) has never been able to fit a lampshade that she cannot remove.

Keith Oates

Janner
When I was last home on leave in October we got a ginger female kitten from one of the neighbours, she took a liking to me and I couldn't move unless she was under my feet or trying to climb up my leg so I could pick her up and give her a cuddle. A few days ago my daughter sent a message to say she had died, I wasn’t smiling!!

Awww, that is sad.:sad:

wafflycat

Keith Oates said:
When I was last home on leave in October we got a ginger female kitten from one of the neighbours, she took a liking to me and I couldn't move unless she was under my feet or trying to climb up my leg so I could pick her up and give her a cuddle. A few days ago my daughter sent a message to say she had died, I wasn’t smiling!!

Oh that is sad. :sad:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
They are right buggers for removing staples, or anything that should not be on their body.

One of our cats as a 'youngster' almost severed her upper pad (i.e. the one neat the knee area on the front legs) - patched up, bandaged and back home.

Next morning, one leg shaped bandage with a fur top (the bandage was adhesive) lying on the floor.... opened up wound... Luckily it did knit back together.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Sorry to hear that Keith.

RT - Joe sounds a right handful. Hope he heals properly this time.

Top Bottom