side effects of medecine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
I don't think that gangrene is actually good for your health!

It isn't a case of 'take this, or die' - there are other drugs available, or other combinations of drugs. If the doctors get to treat the problem in time, then they can do something about it

Some of the side effects of Warfarin can kill you - bleeding into the brain being the obvious one. That one isn't very subtle though, so you wouldn't miss it. (I heard the pain from it described as the worst migraine anyone ever had, times 10!)

I wouldn't say that I was doing much willy-scrutinising when I was at death's door, but if the doctors had said "Just quickly check yourself twice a day" then I would have.
You should have said, we could have set up a willy watch group, just need a web cam and a few willing volunteers.

classic33

Leg End Member
i prefer the drug option to dying or further illness , just thought i would comment re poss side effects to some medicines
Where do you stand on the drugs creating a condition that wasn't there prior to taking them & taking them?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I take statins, and they appear to have made me prone to attacks of smutty humour.

classic33

Leg End Member
If you remember in June this year. There was a bike ride round York, not a lot on show in my case!!

Top Bottom