1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sidi Shoes

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Dayvo, 28 Jul 2007.

1. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Don't know what their shoes are like, but they've got a real poxy ad on Eurosport! :thumbsup:

2. yenrod

yenrod Guest

Well I've had a pair of Sidi Tecno's (http://www.thebikebarn.com.au/images/Energy_SteelSilver.jpg - but with only 1 top winder) from eons and eons back..and they're still going pretty hammered but no bad...luv to know how many miles I've done on them ???

I will say and not digress as I always DO the Sidi Carbons are pretty darn fine and would love a pair of them though they are heavy on the pocket YET the uppers on Sidi's are outstanding ! AND you get a CORK inner sole which is also bloody great (shapes to your foot just nicely) !

Well recommended Dav'mate ! :thumbsup:

3. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

I bought a pair of Sidi's when last in the Philippines and have only done a few hundred Km in them, but so far very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. chris42

chris42 New Member

One thing I found with Sidi is the fit is narrow so try first. The solution i had to use was either buy a half size bigger (european size) or go for their 'mega' size which is wider.

5. dangerousjules

dangerousjules New Member

true sidis do come up quite small an narrow, i had to go one full size bigger for them to fit correctly. i would def recommend them though very sturdy and good quality.