"Sig Nature" ride - Tuesday 29th December

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sig SilverPrinter

at last i have internet back
a great shame the ride didn't go ahead especially as we missed the male stripper and steves cake which sounded fantastic and i didn't get to wear my superb b/day pressie from topcat:sad:
hopefully we can do the ride soon

and as aperitif mentioned rock chicks if anyone is up in camden go to the proud gallery to see the being blondie exhibition http://www.proud.co.uk/exhibition-Being-Blondie-–-Debbie-Harry-by-Brian-Aris_41.aspx
as i printed the traditional silver gelatin prints there are other b/w prints but they are digitalxx(

stevevw

Guru
ttcycle said:
Steve - sounds like you guys had a good ride - hope you made up for the 20/30 people at the pub!

We did have a good ride thanks.

as for the pub, no just 4 of us went last night my wife, daughter and son inlaw. We sampled the food but only had one drink. Food was very good though and I think we will have to use this pub on the next Herts ride.

clivedb

Guru
Happy Birthday, Sig! Sorry we didn't get out for the ride on Tuesday. I went out in Milton Keynes after the heavy snow didn't materialise, and got quite wet. This morning I discovered a flat tyre, so I'm pleased I got back before it went down. If I get a chance I'll go to Camden and see your prints. See you soon (on the rearranged Bognor ride?) and all best wishes for 2010.

hillclimber

Happy birthday, Sig, shame about the ride but hope you have managed to make up for it in some way.
Happy cycling in 2010

Top Bottom