Silent but deadly.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simontm

Veteran
Don't know why but I find Prius drivers are getting really bad from my own PoV - almost rivalling Audi and BMW drivers for idiotic behaviour

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
Don't know why but I find Prius drivers are getting really bad from my own PoV - almost rivalling Audi and BMW drivers for idiotic behaviour

They are as nothing, compared to G-Wizz drivers.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I am looking forward to being old enough to buy one of those old biddy Electric carrige efforts. I am going to deck it out with huge chrome exhausts up the back like a Peterbilt truck. I will have a ghetto blaster attached playing loud truck sounds.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Feedback in the New Scientist had an ongoing discussion about anachronistic sounds and icons, such as digital cameras that make a noise that imitates mechanical shutters, and "save" buttons bearing pictures of floppy discs. I think they coined a witty name for it, but I can't for the life of me remember.

For bikes, of course, the solution already exists in Trotify "The leading bike-horse hybridiser in the world"

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
Feedback in the New Scientist had an ongoing discussion about anachronistic sounds and icons, such as digital cameras that make a noise that imitates mechanical shutters, and "save" buttons bearing pictures of floppy discs. I think they coined a witty name for it, but I can't for the life of me remember.

For bikes, of course, the solution already exists in Trotify "The leading bike-horse hybridiser in the world"

The mechanical sound from cash machines is actually just a sound effect, from a speaker. That's wierd.

Top Bottom