Silly cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Why weren't they, was there traffic behind not moving? (I can't remember and can't view the video now.)
From memory (2 weeks old) there wasn't any traffic behind but because they had already moved the nose of te car into most of the lane a vehicle wouldn't get through, no need to look right anymore. In the end the cyclist was lucky as it was close!

Jetson beat me to it about the audio which sounded as if it were recorded in your downstairs loo and I agree with him about using some sort of sound absorbing material around, but not over, the microphone. Keep up the good work :thumbsup: .

potsy

Rambler
The guy that hopped off his bike, to walk it through a red light.....then hop back on - crackers.............

Hilarious that,what a numpty
laugh.gif
I like the series Gaz some cracking stuff you've captured there.
thumbsup.png

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
This morning I had to get off my bike because I was laughing so hard:

At Brixton, I caught up with a lady in her work gear. Nothing too odd about that, apart from the fact her work gear consisted of 4 inch VELVET spike heels, tan tights and a flared mini skirt. Let's just say it answered the question about where babies come from :ohmy:

But the thing which tickled me the most was that she was carrying an enormous oversize designer handbag.....on one of her shoulders.

I wish her all the best, especially for those shoes - they must be ruined (and I do LOVE shoes!)

Jetson beat me to it about the audio which sounded as if it were recorded in your downstairs loo and I agree with him about using some sort of sound absorbing material around, but not over, the microphone. Keep up the good work :thumbsup: .

Hehe thats the only thing that bugs me on the silly cyclists vids - sometime I wish the sound was better and/re-recorded when needed so it flows better.

Still it is a good series overall and the commentary does make you want to watch it (lots of other cycling vids dont have any and are a bit boring) :thumbsup:

Sound quality seems fine on an ipad!

Keep the vids coming Gaz. You might like to know that I know of at least one person that I won't embarass here that has watched your videos and ceased their RLJing. :smile:

I'm working at getting the sound quality better :smile:

Hehe I just wish you'd re-record it sometimes before you put it out for when you change your mind, theres one I saw last night I think 26/27 where a cyclist filters on the right at dusk and causes lots of problems by not moving over, when he nearly gets squashed by the bus you say (something like) "Theres only one person at fault here for that, actually er yes the bus driver is completely at fault". It sounded like you were going to say the cyclist and changed your mind.

I only mention it as the vids have the lovely intro, and the HD goodness, and then the commentary kicks in :whistle:

Anyways I enjoyed the latest yesterday :thumbsup:

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
"Theres only one person at fault here for that, actually er yes the bus driver is completely at fault". It sounded like you were going to say the cyclist and changed your mind.

I didn't say it quite like that. I was never going to blame the cyclist but the cyclist did have a role to play in it, if he wasn't so silly, it wouldn't have happened ;)

I didn't say it quite like that. I was never going to blame the cyclist but the cyclist did have a role to play in it, if he wasn't so silly, it wouldn't have happened ;)

Hey Its just an example, I couldnt rewatch it at time of posting to get your exact words.

A better way of putting it is sometimes its like the commentary is being done live and its not pre-recorded, or that you've used the first take rather than re-record so a 'errrmm' or an odd pause can be edited out.

Keep up the good work though :thumbsup:

Hey Its just an example, I couldnt rewatch it at time of posting to get your exact words.

A better way of putting it is sometimes its like the commentary is being done live and its not pre-recorded, or that you've used the first take rather than re-record so a 'errrmm' or an odd pause can be edited out.

... and learn to pronounce that chaps name with all the z's in it. :whistle:

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV

My response was tongue in cheek. I've made a few bad calls on silly cyclists and more than happy to admit it
whistling.gif

As for the live/pre-recorded message, good idea!

... and learn to pronounce that chaps name with all the z's in it. :whistle:

haha. i'll try it next time!

My response was tongue in cheek. I've made a few bad calls on silly cyclists and more than happy to admit it
whistling.gif

As for the live/pre-recorded message, good idea!

haha. i'll try it next time!

No probs :thumbsup:

Not to give you a big head or anything but yours in the only channel I subscribe to, indeed I find 99.9% of the cycling vids on there immensely tedious to watch as its often 5 minutes of cycling with an incident somewhere in the middle. At least this way it looks like a semi-professionally produced programme that is worth making the time to see.

Top Bottom