Silly Neighbour - what would you do ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I'll have to remind my son whilst we are away to park his car on a visitors space or the road where mine is, as our two cars (parents) will be on the drive as he will forget.
Here here. Cars drive on roads, and should be stored off road unless in a marked parking bay. The thoughtlessness of people who think it's ok to inflict their tin box on the rest of us when they're not driving it is absolutely staggering. Unfortunately, most of those affected are also tin box pilots who would gladly do the same thing if it happened to be convenient for them, so little ever changes.

Says the man who used to drive 'monster trucks'... :tongue: but has seen the light !! :smooch:

Spoke to a guy from the council and he was saying parking disputes are huge between neighbours because of the poor design of housing estates, especially new ones, when children tend to stay at home longer, and, of course, more vehicles. Wasn't fussed about pavement parking, but he said, had the wing mirror been damaged, they'd be getting the police involved. Seems my local council are 'on the ball' ! Been advised to save the video, and completely ignore him, which I have done. Had a pretty interesting conversation with him !

Top Bottom