Sir Brad

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
The doubters are on some sites are describing brad as a one hit wonder.Obviously they have forgotten what he has achieved in the past years last year was an outstanding one.All those detractors will be be describing him as the best thing since sliced bread when he wins major races in the future.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Everyone should give the guy a break, he's clearly ill, no way would even an 85% fit wiggo have got dropped on that stage yesterday.

Most doubters were writing of Evans as being past it, but look at him now.

BSRU

A Human Being
Does that include Wiggo, as he criticised himself for his poor descending, compared to his peers.

Lee_M

Guru
Does that include Wiggo, as he criticised himself for his poor descending, compared to his peers.

he's ill so we can work out why his climbing has suffered.

His descending was crap, so I'll be interested in seeing what he does to fix that - I suspect it hasnt been worked on in the same way as the rest of his game

screenman

Legendary Member
he's ill so we can work out why his climbing has suffered.

His descending was crap, so I'll be interested in seeing what he does to fix that - I suspect it hasnt been worked on in the same way as the rest of his game

Was his descending crap compared with yours? or somebody else.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
GWS Brad !
Lets be honest even full of sniffle hes liable to beat 99 % of the population up or down dale.

Lee_M

Guru
Was his descending crap compared with yours? or somebody else.

compared to his previous performances and his competitors.
after his fall he was creeping round some of the turns.

I've no idea how well or otherwise I descend as I don't race, and m comment wasn't a dig at Brad, so stop trolling

rich p

ridiculous old lush
And me.

Funny how everyone focuses on how cautious he was after his crash. I wonder how many of the critics jump straight back on when they crash?
Nibali did, amongst others, which is the point when you're a pro. Comparing weekend warriors and mamils is missing the point a little.

VamP

Banned
Nibali did, amongst others, which is the point when you're a pro. Comparing weekend warriors and mamils is missing the point a little.

I don't think so.

I crash a lot. Sometimes I hop back on and sometimes I can't even stand up. How do you know how Wiggins landed?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Cycling is full of stories of riders who leap back on with injuries a lot worse than Brad's. Hamilton and the collar bone, Johnny Hoogerland, Boardman and the broken ankle etc. Wiggins lost his bottle - he admitted himself that it wasn't injury that caused his diffidence.

Top Bottom