Sis power mix

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craven2354

Hello :smile:

I was in the lbs the other day and he has a lot of this sis stuff it's like powder in a bottle that you mix with water currently I am using powerade when I go out on rides which is costing me £5 for 8 bottles and with the sis I can make 13 bottles for £5 is it any better, the same or worse then powerade?

I use it, no problems with mixing, taste etc. Whether it actually does any good, I couldn't really say but no complaints from me.
The bigger the tub you buy the cheaper it works out. I usually get it on line, and shop around for the offers.

OP
OP
craven2354

craven2354

Have you ever tried other things ? Wondering how it compares and which sis powder do you use?

I have tried the high five stuff as well, to be honest both seem the same to me.

The SIS stuff I use is the 'GO electrolyte energy fuel' I find the lemon and lime the best in terms of flavour, but that's just a personal preference.

I sometimes use high 5 'Zero' tablets when out on longer runs, mainly as they are easier to carry and I can just drop one in the bottle when I stop for a refill.

I'm no expert, but I have a few friends who cycle at a much higher level than me so I usually take their advice when comes to hydration and nutrition etc.

OP
OP
craven2354

craven2354

I just bout 500g of the electrolyte one flavour black current :smile: we shall see how it compares takes ok to me

Top Bottom