Sites going a bit slow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Still rubbish on both iPhone and Samsung tablet. No other sites or apps having any problems.

It's like the old days of dial-up connections and annoying so much I'm thinking of taking a few days off the forum(s) until it's sorted.
 
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Location
The Urban Fringe
Still doing it, making the site very tricky to use.
 

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Running a dream here. Just checked on my Amazon Fire Max tablet too. Both no different to any other sites I regularly use. Not sure if a strong / fast connection is helping - really unsure why my experience is so different to others 🤷‍♂️

IMG_7118.jpeg


The only small ‘Blip’ I’ve noticed is when I came back here after a few hours off earlier today: to see I had 18 notifications. Which upon opening them up to see - actually turned out to be just 2 😉
 

Mike_P

Legendary Member
Location
Harrogate
Solution to it hanging provided its not a new or edited posting seems to be to shut it down and open afresh. If its a new or edited post leave it and the chances are it will not have been posted but as soon as you now hit post reply it works.
 
Top Bottom