Sites going a bit slow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Location
Inside my skull
Almost unusable.

Do you think it is the new “nonsense filter” that was recently implemented?
 

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Its no better on Edge.

Multiple machines, browsers, and Internet connections 40 miles apart, it just ain't working right guv. Its woeful.

Things are so bad I went outside and had a conversation with my neighbour earlier.

Lol

I’d have tried the same. But of 10 houses in our Cul-de-sac: 9 of them don’t talk to ‘us’. The 10th IS me 🤣

As a more serious aside: I tried connecting here at work today. 10 miles further up the road. With no issues at all….

HOME: Virgin Fibre, IPhone or Amazon Fire tablet. Firefox or Chrome ✅

WORK: BT Broadband, PC, Chrome or Edge ✅
 

Mike_P

Legendary Member
Location
Harrogate
Its now hit and miss whether the site loads at all on Chrome Android (using BT fibre) and this locked up whilst typing it for for a couple of minutes
 
Last edited:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Location
Hamtun
Posts that I send frequently don't at the moment.
Next time I go on the thread they're sat sitting there awaiting another click on the submit button 🤷‍♂️
 
Location
Widnes
Silly question - but has anyone changed their DNS??
 

midlife

Legendary Member
Slow to start to load pages for me

Same happened on other sites and they said it was Cloudfkare taking time to check we were not bots…..
 

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Location
Hexleybeef
It’s still terrible for me.
I can’t quote anything either. It doesn’t pull the other post through.
Now been rubbish for 3 days.
 
Top Bottom