Drago
Legendary Member
- Location
- The Urban Fringe
Seems good as gold this morning. Shaun has clearly put a new PP3 in the site and the uninterrupted drivel can resume.
Seems good as gold this morning. Shaun has clearly put a new PP3 in the site and the uninterrupted drivel can resume.
Seems good as gold this morning. Shaun has clearly put a new PP3 in the site and the uninterrupted drivel can resume.
Seems to be back to normal here as well. Thanks to whoever solved it.
Asmit says on the tin.
The site seems to be going slow last night and today. Same on all my devices. All other aspects ofmthe interweb are behaving some im presuming it's cc and not Bill Gates.
Any ideas, good folk?
Ah my browser blocks those third party google trackers. Hence why I don’t get that delay from them. Page load is 235ms. Thus seems we have an actual candidate for those who get delays, the Google ads calls.
View attachment 823862
The delays I get are often after I press 'like' or 'post reply' or the show notifications bell. None of these refresh the page, so I wouldn't expect (but what do I know) it to be fetching Google ads.
Also, I'm a paid up no-ads user so again I (naively and possibly wrongly) wouldn't expect it to be fetching Google ads for me.
Seems good as gold this morning. Shaun has clearly put a new PP3 in the site and the uninterrupted drivel can resume.