Skin tag removal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Nail clippers and some TCP. Man up and get on with it!

This may not be actual valid medical advice and no liability for any suffering or losses as a result of following this suggestion will be accepted by the poster (me)! :tongue:

midlife

Guru
See GP, get referral to max-fac or plastics and see about geting it removed. Up here some minor "lumps and bumps" are contracted out to a private company working for the NHS to let the hopsital get on with bigger stuff.....still via GP though.

Shaun

Salar

A fish out of water
I've got a couple in an awkward position I need to attend to :rolleyes:. I'm pondering on the nail clipper theory, but there's lost of blood involved apparently.

I read that you can do the same as warts and stick a small piece of duct tape over them to starve them of oxygen, they then go black and fall of in a couple of weeks.

Not sure if duct tape over the eye is a good look though!!

OP
OP
Leaway2

Leaway2

Lycrist
This is on my eyelid, so I am hesitant to go "industrial".

OP
OP
Leaway2

Leaway2

Lycrist
See GP, get referral to max-fac or plastics and see about geting it removed. Up here some minor "lumps and bumps" are contracted out to a private company working for the NHS to let the hopsital get on with bigger stuff.....still via GP though.

Shaun
I did see a GP but they said it was cosmetic as it was not causing discomfort. So basically, sod off.

midlife

Guru
That's odd, GP's usually refer on all manner of lumps and bumps including skin tags.

Did you want me to find out someone in Manchester with a good rep who could do it privately ? Pm me a pic and I'll enquire. If you were local I'd suggest my consultant surgical colleague Graham Putnam.

Shaun

Drago

Legendary Member
I chopped one off the front of my shoulder with nail scissors. Claret everywhere, but dressed it up and all was good. I'd probably get an eyelid mounted one done by a pro though.

Top Bottom