Skin tag removal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

midlife

Guru
Glad it's all sorted :smile:

Shaun

Levo-Lon

Guru
Skin tag...
I had a small one on the very soft tender skin at the top of my leg..inside..

So I thought this is annoying me I'll get shut.
I sat on my bed and using a large pair of nail clippers I positioned them so I'd get a clean snip..
3..2..1 snip....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I kid you not ..ouragous pain and bled like a good un.but after a few mins I was all done..little plaster and antiseptic.

Only try this if you feel brave :laugh:

OP
OP
Leaway2

Leaway2

Lycrist
I had one there too. I bought a scalpel off Ebay for about ‎£3. Slice, it was off. Never felt it, and it hardly any blood. Same as one under my arm. That was a little more difficult due to location.

BPCycler

I have one on my shoulder, but removing it won't increase my speed so I'll pass for now. :-)

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
I had one on my eyelid a few years back, just used nail clippers.
I had a sebaceous cyst on my eyelid a few years ago. Came up as a pea sized lump.
Had to have it surgically removed under local anasthetic.
The surgeon used a clamp to turn my eyelid inside out and cut the cyst out from the inside, so as not to leave a visible scar.
The sight of the scalpel approaching my eye was not one for the fain't hearted! :eek:

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I had 2 done a few years back, one on my forehead and one at the top of my inside leg which used to chafe on my underwear.

Returning to work afterwards (the GP froze the skin and cut them off, putting a plaster over the wounds) I began to feel the blood flowing a little & had to put pressure on both areas to stop the bleeding. This involved shoving one hand down my trousers. The problem was I shared my office with a lovely young lady so I had to give her a detailed reassuring explanation of what I was up to beforehand.

Top Bottom