Skin tag removal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

midlife

Guru
You need to be careful when eyes are involved, my eyeball got scratched by a bramble branch and it took 2 years to heal! and numerous trips to the eye clinic.
So I wouldnt mess about, I'd have the Dr take it off.

Yep, did the same on a pine needle on one of our trees. Viscotears during the day and lacri lube at night. Open eyes in the morning and pulled the flap of corneal surface off again :sad: about 2 years for me as well! I declined to have it (bowman's membrane?) tacked back in place surgically.

Pointy things near eyes need a professional.....

Shaun

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Tell the GP you keep catching it, and it bleeds, then they will most likely refer you. My wife has had a couple of cysts removed by the local GP (one in leg and one in shoulder).

OP
OP
Leaway2

Leaway2

Lycrist
Thank you for all the replies. The cotton/pliers/chainsaw options have been discarded as it is on my eyelid. I have booked an appointment at a local clinic at a cost of £50. If I get the nod from someone, I will be attending on Monday evening. Listen for the girlie screams and wailing. If all goes well I will post before and after pictures.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
If all goes well I will post before and after pictures.
We want before and after commute times as well. You should be quicker afterwards due to weight reduction and aero improvement. In fact why stop with the skin tag? There must be other superfluous body parts that can be hacked off to improve the power to weight ratio and aerodynamics (although I see you have already done the hair thing :tongue:).

Firestorm

Veteran
Tie dental floss to cut the blood flow.
I worked with the one on my eyelid although i ftoze it as well.
Get your blood sugar tested. Skin tags are sometimes a sign of high blood sugar.....

OP
OP
Leaway2

Leaway2

Lycrist
I attended the clinic last night (in full lycra. lol). I was in for about 45 mins which included a talk about what tags are, what the process was going to be and the different ways she could use to remove them. She talked about what I needed to do after, such as keeping clean and applying witch hazel which would be supplied. She removed the large tag and 5 smaller tags that I did not know I had. The place was very clean and the whole process went very well. The tags were burnt off which felt similar to a injection. Thank you for all the advice.
skin_tag.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom