SKS Airspy AV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

weareHKR

:whistle:

Well i watched the vid.
I assume the next part of the range "total solution" will be an onboard battery powered pump to top up the tyres/Release air automatically as you ride for optimum pressure according to terrain (figured out by linked gps).
Then the whole lot will be in a remainder bin before christmas. Maybe this one.

Wasn't there a thread somewhere for pointless cycling stuff?

DRM

Guru
Easy solution to this, depress centre of the tyre with your thumb, if it feels soft inflate it, if not ride your bike, I think that monstrosity will only throw the balance of the wheels out.

Drago

Legendary Member
Why? A dilligent rider checks prior to leaving the house, and if you get a puncture you'll know about it soon enough anyway. Another answer looking for a problem, with which cycling seems to be riddled in recent years.

TPMS for vehicles are a really useful safety feature informing you of a failing tyre that could give way at any second or of an over heating brake. For a bike though i don't see either being a benefit so i can only assume that this device is positioned as something for convenience so it's selling point will be lost on most riders, it really is a niche of a niche product. And then it's form is way too big for a cycling application, as said earlier much bigger than vehicle TPMS sensors, not sure why although it's perhaps as there's no head unit in this kit.

Top Bottom