Smoking ............... No more.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
There is a theory that says we just replace one addiction with another.

I think you may be right. If we become addicted to one thing, then logically we will be more prone to becoming hooked on something else. Scary eh?

welsh dragon

But why do we never become addicted to healthy things like lettuce? Why is always fags/drink/fast food or something else unhealthy:wacko:

Now that is funny. How the hell could anyone become addicted to lettuce, and more importantly why would we want to? I mean lettuce jeez.xx( yuck

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
But why do we never become addicted to healthy things like lettuce? Why is always fags/drink/fast food or something else unhealthy:wacko:
I've often wondered this :scratch:. Wouldn't it be great to be able to eat chips knowing that they were doing you good!

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
There is a theory that says we just replace one addiction with another.

Summer is on the way & I've just built myself a frankenMTB hie me to the hills and (clayton) vale :angel:

welsh dragon

Summer is on the way & I've just built myself a frankenMTB hie me to the hills and (clayton) vale :angel:

Very well done. After you spend a few hours doing that you'll be so knackered, you wont have the time or the energy to, think about the pills :thumbsup:

Top Bottom