snow watch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Crunchy frozen stuff now. Time to let the spiky tyres down a bit

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
We had it here around 2 hours ago. The lad and I got suited and booted and hit the trails, but in my haste to get out I decided to take the hybrid because I cba to change the light mounts from my hybrid to my mtb, needless to say I had my first off ^_^
Very thick here in SWAD last night so bad cars were slithering on the hill and the sky TV packed up then it stopped.This morning I was out at 6 am to check the road as swmbo is at work and the roads are slushy with snow on the paths and gardens so its snowman time.
Whereabouts are you ?

AndyRM

XOXO
What happens in the south
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsR_kaCAMAS47RDBWCCQWvEb2WwiDZ28buVy1YKc_8zi5NtQsu.jpg

What the southern media reports
View attachment 75311

I remember The Winter of 2010. It had been an Arctic tundra here for about a month, with no comment in the national press. Then a few flurries of snow fell on the M25 and the media started predicting the apocalypse; it was hilarious.

No snow here, but we are heading to North Yorkshire today so there may be a bit down there.

Levo-Lon

Guru
After a little snow last night it turned to heavy rain..but its just trying again now.

I see the usual snow chaos has resumed..

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Just cold here this morning

Why is it people are caught out every time it snows..... It's winter :rolleyes:
My OH had just spent the last 2 hours clearing 3 fallen trees as a result of the snow and we spent (an enjoyable) 4 hours without electricity last night also as a result of the snow... Nothing changes really. It rains heavily, dead wood suddenly become too heavy and falls, it gets windy, dead wood falls, it snows... There is this reoccurring theme... And it usually involves wood and electricity or the lack of...

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Do you have a fire on which to burn this wood? (Just looking for a positive having been out to buy some more wood)

I've just remembered you have an aversion to being really warm don't you :giggle:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
My OH had just spent the last 2 hours clearing 3 fallen trees as a result of the snow and we spent (an enjoyable) 4 hours without electricity last night also as a result of the snow... Nothing changes really. It rains heavily, dead wood suddenly become too heavy and falls, it gets windy, dead wood falls, it snows... There is this reoccurring theme... And it usually involves wood and electricity or the lack of...

It could be worse at least you don't have to worry about the bears ^_^

Do you have a fire on which to burn this wood? (Just looking for a positive having been out to buy some more wood)
Nope, sadly not and the trees will undoubtedly beeping to someone else, it is just we need to get out (rephrase that my oh needs to get the car out) and no one else will do it... The alternative which only we have available normally, won't be available until the snow melts because of a really step gradient (+40%) and a hairpin bend or three up into our landlady's fields...

solitaire

Über Member
nope nothing here but it very rarely gets down this far........Thankfully!

View from my window
Snowy-Hut-Animated-Wallpaper_1.jpg
Not!!.........wouldn't mind if it was though.

Reactions: GM
Top Bottom