So all those rumours about Robert Millar were true then...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
Good luck to her.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have mentioned several times that I borrowed a wheel from the then Robert who was staying at the same hotel in Spain during one of my training camp holidays about 15 years ago. Those 'rumours' were circulating even then and I wasn't impressed by the attitudes displayed and the language used by those spreading them. It was the early 2000s but the people in question were talking as if were still the 1940s or 1950s. I'm not surprised that Philippa's transition was made in private - good luck to her!

OP
OP
Flick of the Elbow
Anyone know when she is joining ITV4 commentary ?

Tommy2

Über Member
I have mentioned several times that I borrowed a wheel from the then Robert who was staying at the same hotel in Spain during one of my training camp holidays about 15 years ago. Those 'rumours' were circulating even then and I wasn't impressed by the attitudes displayed and the language used by those spreading them. It was the early 2000s but the people in question were talking as if were still the 1940s or 1950s. I'm not surprised that Philippa's transition was made in private - good luck to her!
I just got told about this today by a guy at work that rode a few times with him in Spain back in the the 90's and he said the roumours were flying around back then.
Seems a shame it's taken so long to find herself.

OP
OP
Flick of the Elbow
I wonder if Philippa is more friendly than Robert was. This was me asking for a photo at a 1991 stage start -
IMG_0262.JPG

Contrast the response from Phil Anderson -
IMG_0261.JPG

Top Bottom