So am I the only American here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Doseone

Guru
A typical Playlist of who I might Listen to; I'm curious if anyone else listens to or has heard of some of these....

Finntroll Maserati Zeromancer Chevelle Tricky Tool Deftones Equilibrium The Prodigy Lucky Millinder & His Orchestra
HiM Armor For Sleep Suidakra Velvet Acid Christ Angels Of Venice Cypress Hill Wintersun Nightwish Celtic Cross
Swallow The Sun Switchblade Symphony Equilibrium Folkearth Epica Ayreon Agathodaimon Jay-Z & The Verve
Waylander Enslaved Sevendust Soulfly Trapt Danzig Chevelle The Dead Weather Garbage Depeche Mode
Spawn Of Possession Filter & The Crystal Method Stabbing Westward Butthole Surfers Dead Can Dance Shade Empire
Fey Caspar McCloud Framing Hanley Ill Niño Swallow The Sun Ghost in the Machine Darkane Norihiko Hibino
OhGr Tantric Bardo Pond Ann-Marie Boudreau Legion Of The Damned Allure Moonsorrow Massive Attack Rata Blanca
Diva Destruction Das Ich Wirksystem Xavier Naidoo Steinkind Gojira Limp Bizkit Gary Numan Enslaved
Suicide Commando Bloodbath Combichrist Wumpscut Zombie Girl Imperative Reaction Gary Girouard A Perfect Circle​
Mogwai Other Lives Apocalyptica Lords Of Acid KMFDM Rammstein Thievery Corporation
Amon Tobin Armin Van Buuren Quantic
Some good bands in that playlist. Thought I might see the likes of Opeth, Angels and Airwaves, 30STM on there. I used to listen to a bit of Tool in their Lateralus days and a bit of Perfect Circle too.

Love Cypress Hill.

It is a good one. It really confuses the out-laws. Sis-out-law calls is Wimmin-dum and when I told her its pronounced Wind-um she says that she is going to pronounce it her way because she knows the she is right and I am wrong. I told her that everyone in earshot now thinks that I am lunching with a moron.

How about Happisburgh or Tacolneston?
And Cottessey!
And Deopham too....

OP
OP
somewhere in america

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Sounds nice...no.swamps here though...here being about 60 miles directly south from central London.
Strange that your impression of uk prices is as it is, when I was on the states I was forever looking at really nice houses on huge areas of land for sale at half what they would cost here. Mostly anywhere within commuting distance of London is expensive.

There were some stunning properties in Oregon and idaho and Virginia I saw, and I heard that Naples Florida is pretty cheap for what you can buy.

Personally I don't like busy cities, I'd rather be somewhere quiet.

I almost rode down into.north.carolina from virginia, but I decided to stick to the plan and spend a few days on the beach in.Yorktown instead.

Which is why I'd live inside somewhere instead of on the street!

I'd live in the middle of nowhere if I had a farm... horses and sheep but can't make a living off of farming anymore.
I live in a rural area now and there's nothing to do but stare at the 4 walls of my RV (caravan).
Everything closes at 5 (except Walmart and Applebee's) and nothing is open on the weekends.
Of course the road I live on is obnoxiously busy since it's the only one that goes south out of town... would love for that to be quiet. Doesn't help my walls are only 2 inches thick with NO insulation whatsoever.
I enjoy hanging out at coffee shops or going to a quaint bar (not a hick bar) to listen to live music (as long as it's not country, big band or oldies I'm okay). Seattle has a number of Microbreweries (more like pubs) in the University District. I'm not much for beer/ale but I don't mind a taste... usually prefer something dark like a strong dark brown ale; warm with lots of foam!
In Columbus, OH they have a place called the North Market. It's a mostly indoor space that people rent stands and set up anything from unusual and common world food to gourmet kitchen utensils/appliances. I used to go there for the Samosas and the Sushi. Not as fresh as Sushi in Hawaii but it was better then average. Seattle of course has Pike's but the atmosphere is totally different.

OP
OP
somewhere in america

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Some good bands in that playlist. Thought I might see the likes of Opeth, Angels and Airwaves, 30STM on there. I used to listen to a bit of Tool in their Lateralus days and a bit of Perfect Circle too.

Love Cypress Hill.
I met them once when I was in Las Vegas (I didn't know who they were at the time). One of them asked me if I'd move in with him....LOL

mrBishboshed

They love Depeche Mode in the states.
They are Essex boys from Bas Vegas (Basildon)

You would like Essex Echo, it's got a bit of everything. (Except decent hills)

england-essex.gif

A typical Playlist of who I might Listen to; I'm curious if anyone else listens to or has heard of some of these....

Finntroll Maserati Zeromancer Chevelle Tricky Tool Deftones Equilibrium The Prodigy Lucky Millinder & His Orchestra
HiM Armor For Sleep Suidakra Velvet Acid Christ Angels Of Venice Cypress Hill Wintersun Nightwish Celtic Cross
Swallow The Sun Switchblade Symphony Equilibrium Folkearth Epica Ayreon Agathodaimon Jay-Z & The Verve
Waylander Enslaved Sevendust Soulfly Trapt Danzig Chevelle The Dead Weather Garbage Depeche Mode
Spawn Of Possession Filter & The Crystal Method Stabbing Westward Butthole Surfers Dead Can Dance Shade Empire
Fey Caspar McCloud Framing Hanley Ill Niño Swallow The Sun Ghost in the Machine Darkane Norihiko Hibino
OhGr Tantric Bardo Pond Ann-Marie Boudreau Legion Of The Damned Allure Moonsorrow Massive Attack Rata Blanca
Diva Destruction Das Ich Wirksystem Xavier Naidoo Steinkind Gojira Limp Bizkit Gary Numan Enslaved
Suicide Commando Bloodbath Combichrist Wumpscut Zombie Girl Imperative Reaction Gary Girouard A Perfect Circle​
Mogwai Other Lives Apocalyptica Lords Of Acid KMFDM Rammstein Thievery Corporation
Amon Tobin Armin Van Buuren Quantic
Not many!

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
They love Depeche Mode in the states.
They are Essex boys from Bas Vegas (Basildon)

You would like Essex Echo, it's got a bit of everything. (Except decent hills)

england-essex.gif

She'd need white heels fake tan and builder boyfriend to pay for the BMW and the gym.membership!

I used to be a basildon boy..well ballerinas actually lol!

Top Bottom