So am I the only American here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
somewhere in america

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Essex would suit you down to the ground. And it's the Suger Hut, not shack. I've only been once and was very pi$$ed.
No tats though and I don't do any drugs not even weed (not even once). Ha ha ha did you not tip the chick and she cold cocked you?
OOOOOOOOOHHHHH right I forgot you guys don't believe in tipping.
My advice to you
if you visit the US and you go to a restaurant and the service is good DO NOT FORGET TO TIP either that or don't go back

OP
OP
somewhere in america

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
My truck? ...erm...nope....no truck..b I c y c l e !

Got a mini cooper though...could probably park it in your RV.
a mini cooper would fit in the back of my truck with the tailgate up.
would also fit in my bedroom and still be able to open the doors. but not the bathroom.

Linford

No tats though and I don't do any drugs not even weed (not even once). Ha ha ha did you not tip the chick and she cold cocked you?
My advice to you
if you visit the US and you go to a restaurant and the service is good DO NOT FORGET TO TIP either that or don't go back

I always tip my barber, who wants to go home with a dodgy haircut ;)

OP
OP
somewhere in america

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
The white hog

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 42
OP
OP
somewhere in america

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
I'd just like to point out here that I never get embarrassed (I've heard it, seen and done it all) and I never take anything personally (I mean it's their fault saying something stupid right?), I'm never offended either.... and rarely surprised too.....

hey do you guys have Benedryl allergy there?
just curious

This freaking restaurant better call me tomorrow.... I need a job and I need cash now!
still have to pay my land rent for this month and car insurance.

oh there's another restaurant in Clemson looking for a server.

Last edited:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
My advice to you
Is cold cocking a climate thing?

OP
OP
somewhere in america

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Is cold cocking a climate thing?

LOL nope it means cocking a fist punching it in your face and knocking you out cold!:boxing:

I think I'm going to ride this weekend maybe even both days. I still need to re-wrap the bars.... I don't think I got the tape tight enough last time they keep sliding down. It doesn't help I had my bike outside under the awning except for the bars so they got wet every time it rained. The sticky part is toast. and put some air in the tires.

mrBishboshed

If you can fit the Mini Cooper in the bedroom surely you can treat the bike to a quiet corner.

I am off to bed, I hope the dog stays downstairs cos he won't stop farting tonight.
Make sure you :pump: Them tyres up and treat yourself to a run out this weekend, you might see a job advertised thats just right. You never know what's around the corner Echo. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
somewhere in america

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
If you can fit the Mini Cooper in the bedroom surely you can treat the bike to a quiet corner.

I am off to bed, I hope the dog stays downstairs cos he won't stop farting tonight.
Make sure you :pump: Them tyres up and treat yourself to a run out this weekend, you might see a job advertised thats just right. You never know what's around the corner Echo. :thumbsup:
Dogs do do that...
it's inside now between the kitchen space and the living room space but I always knock into it when I'm trying to cook

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
My Father always said I was over complicating it, it was Wooster-Sheer. We have malt vinegar on our fries here, but only in fish n chips places like Long John Silvers. Steak and Shake was founded in Bloomington, the town abutting Normal. Their commissary was here until recently, but the original sites have become something else. You have to come to the mid west to find interesting names for towns, I guess, like Chicken Bristle, Chipps, Chittyville, Henpeck, Grand Chain, Goofy Ridge.,Loose Pulley Junction, Lost Nation, and Dog Walk. Come to Illinois, y'all, its somewhat better than mediocre.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
To e

Kir CUD brite
miln GAV eeeee

Sure just ask @Gravity Aided
he'll kick you in the nads if you pronounce the S in Illinois

And Ohioans have a funny way of pronouncing words like Lancaster (a hicktown to be sure)
they pretty much pronounce it as 1 syllable. Quite an amazing feat
If I were to do that, I'd have to kick a lot of people. Live and let pronounce, I figure.

Top Bottom